Obligato G String for Violin (always silver wound)
The standard set contains the following strings: E-gold steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver.
- Obligato strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- Obligato strings sound warm and full, yet have a brilliant, rich overtone spectrum and focused tone.
- excellent playability and response throughout the entire dynamic range
- great tone volume
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed by Pirastro and which is obtained exclusively. Pirastro are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel, because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
- In combination with our newest production techniques Pirastro is now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- use in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.
7 other products in the same category:
Sticky Add To Cart