Tonica Violin Strings
- Tonica strings have a core made from nylon.
- They produce a lively well-rounded sound, perfectly balanced across all four strings.
- Responding instantly to any bowing style, they reward both player and listener with an open and direct sound.
- With substantially reduced background 'hiss', players can sustain a more even tone helping to achieve smoother string crossings.
- Whilst giving positive feed back to your left hand, Tonica strings remain very easy to play right up into the highest positions.
- Projection and brilliance have been upgraded.
- However, this excess does not mean that the Tonica has lost its warmth.
- Playing pianissimo has considerably improved.
- All bow strokes are possible resulting in smooth crossings from one note to another.
- Easy right hand articulation and tone attack.
- Due to their medium string tension Tonica strings are suitable for all instruments.
- Insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- The standard set contains:
- E-Silvery Steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver.
- The Set E-Gold Label contains:
- E-Gold Label medium, A-, D- & G-Tonica medium.
- Only available with ball-end.
- Rich overtones and strong round sound.
- The set E-Aluminum contains:
- E-steel wound with aluminum, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver.
- Only available in medium gauge.
- E-steel wound with aluminum – warmer sound
- D-aluminum – warmer sound
4 other products in the same category:
Sticky Add To Cart