1. The Stahlhammer-cello-endpin locks into two positions (angles): straight and bent 25 degrees. The endpin can be turned sideways.
2. At 125 grams (4 ounces), the Stahlhammer Carbon-fiber Endpin is one of the lightest on the market.
3. The tip, made of carbon steel (very hard) is threaded and replaceable.
4. Long 30 to 52 cm (11 ¾ -20 ½ inches).
5. Warning! The tip/point is sharp and can cause injury.
"The efficient designs and angling features of Stahlhammer endpins improve any cello's ability to project in large halls, and to be heard clearly in all repertoire from chamber music to solo."
David Finckel, Cellist, Emerson Quartet, Professor, Juilliard School, USA